Acana Free-Run Poultry
**Item available for pick-up in-store only. Item will not ship**
Feed your furry friend a meal that’s nutritious, delicious and full of protein with ACANA Free-Run Poultry Recipe Dry Dog Food. This wag-worthy recipe is crafted with 60% animal ingredients including free-run chicken and turkey, plus cage-free eggs. Wondering what else this recipe has to offer? Your buddy will also get to enjoy 40% fruits, vegetables and botanicals. Plus, there are also added vitamins, minerals, natural preservatives and probiotics. But, have no fear because there are no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives added. ACANA always uses premium ingredients from a curated group of trusted farmers, ranchers and fishers, and every batch of food is made in their state-of-the-art Kentucky kitchen.
- The first 2 ingredients in this nutrient-dense, high-protein recipe are fresh turkey and chicken. For preservation, the fresh ingredients are refrigerated.
- Features fresh veggies and fruit, including whole pumpkin, collard greens, apples and pears, which are nutritious and high in fiber.
- Grain-free food made without added corn, soy, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried chicken liver for lip-smacking flavor.
- Made in the USA with some of the world’s finest ingredients.
Deboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Whole Green Peas, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Chicken Liver, Chicken Fat, Catfish Meal, Chickpeas, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Yellow Peas, Lentil Fiber, Eggs, Pollock Oil, Natural Chicken Flavor, Chicken Heart, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Chicken Cartilage, Chicken Gizzard, Turkey Gizzard, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Dried Kelp, Whole Pumpkin, Collard Greens, Whole Carrots, Whole Apples, Zinc Proteinate, Freeze-Dried Chicken Liver, Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rose Hips, Juniper Berries, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
3,475 kcal/kg, 396 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||29% min|
|CRUDE FAT||17% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||6% max|
|DIETARY STARCH||23% max|
|EPA (EICOSAPENTAENOIC ACID)||0.1% min|
|DHA (DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID)||0.1% min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS*||2.5% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS*||0.5% min|
|TOTAL MICROORGANISMS*||100 Million CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|WEIGHT||LESS ACTIVE (cups/day)||ACTIVE (cups/day)|
|4 ½ LBS||¼||½|
|22 LBS||1||1 ½|
|44 LBS||1 2/3||2 ½|
|66 LBS||2 ¼||3 ½|
|88 LBS||2 ¾||4 ¼|
|110 LBS||3 1/3||5|
|132 LBS||3 ¾||5 ¾|
- Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
- Puppies: at 1 1/2 - 3 months old feed twice the adult amount; at 3-6 months feed 1 1/2 times the adult amount; at 6-11 months feed 1 1/4 times the adult amount.
- Gestation: increase from 25% to 50% of the adult amount.
- Lactation: feed 'free choice'.
When switching diets, it’s important to transition your dog or puppy as it takes time for her digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in ACANA. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in ACANA, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% ACANA.