Acana Lamb & Apple
**Available for pick-up in-store only, order will not ship if added to cart**
ACANA Singles Lamb & Apple, a limited ingredient diet, is now loaded with more meat, fewer legumes, and no peas for enhanced nutrition and taste your dog will love!
- ACANA Lamb & Apple recipes are loaded with 65% quality lamb ingredients, complemented with delicious, whole Red Delicious apples, providing your dog with the protein and nutrients they need in order to stay happy, healthy, and strong
- RICH IN ANIMAL PROTEIN: Rich in protein from a single animal source, providing the nutrient-dense diet your dog needs, with no peas or plant-protein isolates
- CIRCULATION & IMMUNE SUPPORT: Enriched with taurine and essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help support healthy circulatory and immune system functions
- DIGESTIVE HEALTH: Superfood sweet potatoes are rich in fiber to help support healthy digestion and overall gut health
- WholePrey ratios of lamb, organs, and cartilage deliver nutrients, that help them be at their best
Deboned lamb, lamb meal, lamb liver, sweet potato, whole chickpeas, pollock oil, whole lentils, lentil fiber, lamb fat, apples, natural lamb flavor, lamb cartilage, lamb tripe, whole pumpkin, whole cranberries, salt, choline chloride, taurine, vitamin E supplement, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), freeze-dried lamb liver, niacin, thiamine mononitrate,\ riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, copper proteinate, chicory, turmeric, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 31%, Crude fat (min.) 17%, Crude fiber (max.) 5%, Moisture (max.) 12%, Dietary starch (max.) 18%, Sugars (max.) 5%, EPA (min.) 0.3%, DHA (min.) 0.2%, Calcium (min.) 1.8%, Phosphorus (min.) 1.2%, Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 1.2%, Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1%, Taurine* 0.2%, Glucosamine* (min.) 500mg/kg, Total Microorganisms* (min.) 100 million CFU/lb (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei).
Your dog is unique and feeding requirements will vary with environment, age, and activity. That's why we suggest starting with the featured guidelines, and then monitoring weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember to always keep fresh, clean water available.