Champion Foods Acana Pork & Squash
|Availability:||Out of stock|
**Item available for pick-up in-store only. Item will not ship**
A kibble packed with 65% protein from a single animal source? Yes please! Fill your pup’s bowl with ACANA Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Pork & Squash Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, which includes protein pork protein sourced from a curated group of farmers and ranchers. Add nourishing whole delicious squash and you’ve got an award-winning recipe for canines with food sensitivities or discerning palates.
- Protein-rich kibble derived from a single animal source.
- Sweet potatoes help support overall gut health.
- Taurine and other vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants support immune and circulatory function.
- Free from peas, corn, and plant-protein isolates.
- Made in the USA.
Deboned Pork, Pork Meal, Pork Liver, Sweet Potato, Whole Chickpeas, Pork Fat, Whole Lentils, Lentil Fiber, Pollock Oil, Whole Butternut Squash, Natural Pork Flavor, Pork Cartilage, Whole Pumpkin, Whole Cranberries, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Freeze-Dried Pork Liver, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Chicory, Turmeric, Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
3408 kcal/kg, 388 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||31% min|
|CRUDE FAT||17% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||5% max|
|DIETARY STARCH||18% max|
|EPA (EICOSAPENTAENOIC ACID)||0.2% min|
|DHA (DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID)||0.2% min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS*||2.3% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS*||0.8% min|
|TOTAL MICROORGANISMS*||100 Million CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Weight||LESS ACTIVE (cups per day)||ACTIVE (cups per day)|
|2-5 LBS||1/4 -1/3||1/3 - 1/2|
|5-10 LBS||1/3 - 1/2||1/2 - 1|
|10-15 LBS||1/2 -3/4||1 - 1 1/4|
|15-20 LBS||3/4 - 1||1 1/4 - 1 2/3|
|20-35 LBS||1 - 1 1/2||1 2/3 - 2 1/4|
|35-50 LBS||1 1/2 - 2||2 1/4 - 3|
|50-65 LBS||2 - 2 1/4||3 - 3 2/3|
|65-80 LBS||2 1/4 - 2 1/2||3 2/3 - 4|
|80-100 LBS||2 1/2 - 3 1/4||4 - 4 3/4|
- Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
- Puppies: at 1 1/2 - 3 months old feed twice the adult amount; at 3-6 months feed 1 1/2 times the adult amount; at 6-11 months feed 1 1/4 times the adult amount.
- Gestation: increase from 25% to 50% of the adult amount.
- Lactation: feed 'free choice'.
When switching diets, it's important to transition your dog or puppy as it takes time for her digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in ACANA. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in ACANA, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% ACANA.