Champion Foods Acana Heritage Red Meats 4.5lbs
**Item available for pick-up in-store only. Item will not ship**
ACANA foods always goes beyond the 1st ingredient, thoughtfully crafting our recipes from start to finish. ACANA Red Meat recipe is balanced with 60%* quality animal ingredients like ranch-raised beef and Yorkshire pork, and 40%+ fruits, vegetables, and botanicals. Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are never added in our kitchen. Their premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers they've known and trusted for decades, and they approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life. *approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients. They also add vitamins, minerals, natural preservatives and probiotics.
- First two ingredients are fresh or raw beef and pork; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness
- Includes fresh or raw vegetables & fruit like whole pumpkin, collard greens, apples, and pears
- Grain-free with no added soy, corn, wheat or tapioca
- Coated with freeze-dried beef, pork, and lamb liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave
- Made in the USA with the world's finest ingredients
Deboned beef, deboned pork, beef meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, pork meal, beef fat, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, deboned lamb, pollock oil, lentil fiber, natural pork flavor, beef tripe, beef liver, beef kidney, pork liver, pork kidney, beef cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, zinc proteinate, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried pork liver, freeze-dried lamb liver, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, D3 supplement, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 29 %
Crude fat (min.) 17 %
Crude fiber (max.) 6 %
Moisture (max.) 12 %
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.15 %
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.15 %
Calcium (min.) 1.4 % Phosphorus (min.) 1 %
Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.1 %
Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.8 %
Glucosamine* (min.) 300 mg/kg
Total Microorganisms* (min.) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei) 100MM CFU/lb
|WEIGHT||66 LB (cups/day)||88 LB (cups/day)||110LB (cups/day)||132lb (cups/day)||154LB (cups/day)||176LB (cups/day)|
|11 LBS||1 1/3||1 1/3||1 1/3||1 1/3||1 1/3||1 1/3|
|22 LBS||2 1/3||2 1/3||2 1/3||2 1/3||2 1/3||2 1/3|
|66 LBS||2 2/3*||4 ¼||4 ¼||4 ¼||5 1/3||5 1/3|
|88 LBS||--||3 1/3*||4||5 1/3||5 1/3||5 1/3|
|110 LBS||--||--||4||4 ¾||6 ¼||6 ¼|
|132 LBS||--||--||--||4 ½*||5 1/3||7 ¼|
|176 LBS||--||--||--||--||--||5 ½*|
- Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
- Gestation: increase from 25% to 50% of the adult amount.
- Lactation: feed 'free choice'.
When switching diets, it’s important to transition your dog or puppy as it takes time for her digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in ORIJEN. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in ORIJEN, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% ORIJEN.