Safari® by Coastal Pet Styptic Powder
Don't Panic when you see blood, use safari pet styptic powder! Whether you accidentally trimmed a nail too closely or find a minor cut on your dog, You can use this powder to quickly stop bleeding. Simply apply the powder To the affected area with a clean cotton swab or gauze and apply moderate pressure until bleeding stops. The powder acts quickly and effectively. To ensure safety, keep out of reach of children and keep container tightly sealed when not in use. Do not use on open wounds, burns or in body cavities.
- Stops Bleeding: A must-have in your pet first aid kit to quickly and effectively stop bleeding
- Effective: Have on hand when using nail clipper to aid with nail trimming and caring for minor cuts
- Versatile Application: Safe for external use on dogs, cats and small animals
- How to Use: Put the styptic powder for dogs on cotton swabs or gauze pads and pressure gently
- Your Pet's Delight: Groom your pet without further fear of bleeding