Luau Cat Can Grain-Free Chicken with Egg in Chicken Consomme - 6oz.
**Item available for pick-up in store only. Item will not ship**
Bring some lei-worthy nutrition to your kitty’s bowl with the Tiki Cat Koolina Luau Chicken with Egg in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food. It’s a luau of flavors purr-fectly fit for your furry carnivore, with savory shredded chicken as the first ingredient, mixed in with real whole scrambled eggs, then slow-cooked in a consommé made with real chicken stock. Since it’s made with actual stock, it provides plenty of moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support digestive and urinary health. And it’s packed with essential vitamins, omegas, minerals and taurine so it’s a complete and balanced diet for cats of all ages, with zero grains, gluten, carbohydrates, starches or flours.
- Hormone and antibiotic-free shredded chicken as the first ingredient for animal-sourced protein to meet the nutritional needs of carnivores.
- With scrambled eggs for added protein to support healthy muscles plus sunflower oil rich in omegas that nourish the skin and coat.
- Provides a balanced and complete diet for cats of all ages with essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine.
- Made with real chicken stock so it provides essential moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support overall health.
- Luxurious consomme-based formula is great for picky eaters, and contains no grains, gluten, carbohydrates, starches or flours.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil, Dried Egg, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Biotin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin K3 Supplement.
874 kcal/kg, 70 kcal/2.8 oz can, 149 kcal/6 oz can
|CRUDE PROTEIN||15.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||3.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||0% max|
Adult Feeding Guide: varies based on age / activity level / lifestage
6 oz Can: 1 can per 7 lbs bodyweight
The best way to transition to a new food is to switch gradually over the course of 7-10 days. For example, make a mixture that contains 25% of the new food and 75% of the old food and feed that for three days. Then make it 50-50 for three more days, then 75% new food and 25% old food for three more days. If your cat seems comfortable with this progression, you can start feeding 100% new food. If at any time your pet starts vomiting, has loose stools, or appears constipated, slow the rate at which you are switching the food. If problems continue to occur, consult your veterinarian.