Luau Cat Can Grain-Free Tilapia in Tilapia Consumme - 6oz.
**Item available for pick-up in store only. Item will not ship**
Bring some lei-worthy nutrition to your kitty’s bowl with the Tiki Cat Kapi'Olani Luau Tilapia in Tilapia Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food. It’s a luau of flavors purr-fectly fit for your furry carnivore, with whisker-tantalizing tilapia slices as the first ingredient plus mackerel, all slowly simmered in real tilapia broth. Since it’s made with actual broth, it provides plenty of moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support digestive and urinary health. And it’s packed with essential vitamins, omegas, minerals and taurine so it’s a complete and balanced diet for cats of all ages, with zero grains, gluten, carbohydrates, starches or flours.
- Tilapia and mackerel slices as the top ingredients for animal-sourced protein to meet the needs of carnivores.
- High protein to support healthy muscles plus olive oil rich in omegas that nourish the skin and coat.
- Provides a balanced and complete diet for cats of all ages with essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine.
- Made with real tilapia broth so it provides essential moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support overall health.
- Luxurious consomme-based formula is great for picky eaters, and contains no grains, gluten, carbohydrates, starches or flours; made with dolphin-safe catch.
Tilapia, Tilapia Broth, Mackerel, Olive Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin.
932 kcal/kg, 75 kcal/2.8 oz can, 158 kcal/6 oz can
|CRUDE PROTEIN||13.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||4.5% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||0% max|
Adult Feeding Guide: varies based on age / activity level / lifestage
- 6 oz. can: 1 can per 7 lbs. bodyweight
The best way to transition to a new food is to switch gradually over the course of 7-10 days. For example, make a mixture that contains 25% of the new food and 75% of the old food and feed that for three days. Then make it 50-50 for three more days, then 75% new food and 25% old food for three more days. If your cat seems comfortable with this progression, you can start feeding 100% new food. If at any time your pet starts vomiting, has loose stools, or appears constipated, slow the rate at which you are switching the food. If problems continue to occur, consult your veterinarian.