Ziwi Peak - Cat Food - Chicken Flavored - 14oz
Feed your cat farm to bowl nutrition with the Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Chicken Recipe Cat Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for cats, this recipe gives your pal the best of New Zealand. Using a gentle twin-stage air-drying process, they naturally preserve all the ingredients, which also eliminates pathogenic bacteria. There’s no need to rehydrate since the air-dried food contains more moisture than dry kibble—and because there’s also no need for preservatives, sugars and glycerines, the food is safe, clean and easy to handle. In fact, it’s just as nutritious and digestible as a completely raw diet, in the convenient form of air-dried food.
- 100% single-sourced chicken is free-range and grass-fed on ethical and sustainable New Zealand farms, free of antibiotics, growth promotants and added hormones.
- Gentle twin-stage air-drying process eliminates pathogenic bacteria while naturally preserving and protecting the nutrients in all the ingredients.
- Includes 96% fresh meat, organs, bones and New Zealand green mussels—a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine, which supports joint health.
- 95% digestible, high-protein and high-kilocalorie diet packs more power than raw food or kibble so you can feed smaller quantities per day.
- Complete and balanced, limited-ingredient formula never include grains, corn, soy, potatoes, wheat, rice, fillers, sugars, glycerins, rendered meals or preservatives.
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Salt, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine.
5500 kcal/kg, 312 kcal/level scoop
|CRUDE PROTEIN||38.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||30.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||2.0% max|
|CHONDROITIN SULFATE||1,300 mg/kg min|
|Weight||Daily Feeding (2 oz Scoops)|
Feed Ziwi Peak to your pet on a daily basis using the ration guide above.
Kittens, and Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approximately double the amount indicated, in 2 - 3 feedings per day. For your cat's health and well - being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.
Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 7-8 days, increasing the amount of Ziwi Peak while decreasing the amount of the other brand.