Ziwi Peak - Dog Food - Tripe & Lamb Flavored - 16oz
Feed your pup farm to bowl nutrition with the Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Tripe & Lamb Dog Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for dogs, this recipe gives your furry friend the best of New Zealand. This diet includes fresh meat, organs, bones and green mussels for a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine to support joint health. It also contains high taurine levels to promote heart health. Using a gentle twin-stage air-drying process, they naturally preserve all the ingredients, which also eliminates pathogenic bacteria. There’s no need to rehydrate since the air-dried food contains more moisture than dry kibble—and because there’s also no need for preservatives, sugars and glycerines, the food is safe, clean and easy to handle. In fact, it’s just as nutritious and digestible as a completely raw diet, in the convenient form of air dried.
- 100% single-sourced lamb is free-range and grass-fed on ethical and sustainable New Zealand farms; cold-washed green tripe helps aid in digestion and palatability.
- Gentle twin-stage air-drying process eliminates pathogenic bacteria while naturally preserving and protecting the nutrients in all of the ingredients.
- Includes 96% fresh meat, organs, bones and New Zealand green mussels—a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine, which supports joint health.
- 95% digestible, this high-protein and high-kilocalorie diet packs more power than raw food or kibble so you can feed smaller quantities per day.
- Contains no peas, legumes, grains, corn, soy, potatoes, wheat, rice, fillers, sugars, glycerins, rendered meals or preservatives.
Lamb Tripe, Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver, Lamb Lung, Lamb Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
- It is important to feed the right amount of ZiwiPeak Cuisine- for the weight of your dog.
- The feeding guide below has been created in conjunction with veterinary researchers to provide just the right levels of energy and nutrients per gram of animal weight.
- Puppies / Kittens / Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approx. double the amount indicated, in 2-3 feedings per day
- A 2.2 lb. bag feeds an average 31 lb. dog for 7 days.
(grams per day)
(scoops per day)