Earthborn Great Plains
|Availability:||Out of stock|
With lean, red meat bison meal as the first ingredient, your dog is ensured high protein levels that help develop and sustain energy and lean muscle mass. Bison meal is a lean, red meat protein that is rich in balanced amino acids which are important building blocks for a healthy body. Egg protein is the biological standard that all other proteins are compared against. Rich protein sources like these help build a strong foundation for your dog's overall health. L-Carnitine helps convert fat into energy promoting lean muscle mass and healthy body condition. A proper ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 Fatty Acids helps support a lipid balance for healthy skin and coat. While guaranteed levels of antioxidant nutrients like Vitamin E and Vitamin C blended with nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach, and cranberries help support the immune system and optimal health.
- L-carnitine helps burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass to support a healthy, active lifestyle. A proper ratio of omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids helps support a lipid balance for healthy skin and coat
- Bison meal is a lean, red meat protein that is rich in balanced amino acids, which are important building blocks for a healthy body. Egg protein is the biological standard that all other proteins are compared against. Rich protein sources like these help build a strong foundation for your dog’s overall health
- Made free of grain and gluten, this special formula is perfect as an alternative to grain-based foods.
- Guaranteed levels of antioxidant nutrients like Vitamins E and Vitamin C blended with nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach, and cranberries help support the immune system and optimal health
- Natural fibers from vegetables and fruits help support excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption
Nutritional Info. - Ingredients
Bison Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca, Dried Egg, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Beef Meal, Pacific Whiting Meal, Pea Starch, Chickpeas, Flaxseed, Alaska Pollock Meal, Natural Flavors, Pea Fiber, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Carrots, Spinach, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Salt, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
3,780 kcal/kg, 400 kcal/cup
Crude Protein 26.0% min
Crude Fat 15.0% min
Crude Fiber 5.0% max
Moisture 10.0% max
Calcium 1.2% min
Phosphorus 1.0% min
Vitamin E 250 IU/kg min
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 100 mg/kg min
L-Carnitine 50 mg/kg min
Beta-Carotene 5 mg/kg min
Taurine 0.05% min
Omega-6 Fatty Acids 3.0% min
Adjust amounts accordingly over time. These portions are averages; portions will vary by the age, activity, size, and temperament of your dog. When introducing Earthborn Holistic® to your dog's diet, mix increasing amounts of Earthborn Holistic® with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 1 - week period.
During gestation and lactation, feed 2 - 3 times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your Adult dog. Puppies start to eat solid foods at 3 - 4 weeks of age and should have free access to solid food from that time until weaning. You may keep Earthborn Holistic® before your puppy at all times. Most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetites dictate. Have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
On days 1 & 2 of the change, you should have plenty of your pet’s old food left. Fill the bowl with 3 quarters of the old food, and one-quarter of Earthborn Holistic. On days 3 & 4, add in another quarter, so you have half old food, half Earthborn Holistic. On days 5 & 6, mix one-quarter old food and 3 quarters Earthborn Holistic Food for Pets. In only 7 days, your pet will be on an all-new diet of Earthborn Holistic Food for Pets!
**Item Cannot Be Shipped. Available for pick up in-store