Furminator Nail Clippers
Nail care is one of the most important and somewhat misunderstood areas of pet care for most pet owners. Because nails require clipping and grinding, many pet parents are afraid of injuring their pets, but ignoring nail care is just as harmful. FURminator's unique, proprietary nail care solutions are completely safe and easy to use, thus eliminating the discomfort from the process, not only for pets but also for their owners.
- Features an adjustable guide to make nail trimming efficient and painless, eliminating sore paws, legs and hips.
- Sharp, stainless steel cutting edge ensures a clean, even cut without crushing the nail.
- Non-slip, ergonomic handle for complete control.
- Anti-microbial plastic helps keep germs and bacteria to a minimum.
- Regular trimming (recommended every 3-4 weeks) promotes comfort and health.
- Monitor your pet's nails to avoid overgrowth.
- Pets' nails should not touch the floor when standing. Regular maintenance is important for the health and comfort of your pet.
- Before starting, note where the dead nail ends and where the live part, the quick, starts. Hold the paw firmly while gently pressing the base of each nail with your thumb.
- Use the nut on the outside of the nail guide to adjust desired cutting depth.
- Until you and your pet are comfortable, take small clips. Cut off just a little bit every few days.