Honest Kitchen Goat's Milk Canister 5.2oz
The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Instant Goat's Milk is a shelf-stable instant goat’s milk with digestive enzymes and probiotics for both cats and dogs. Daily Boosters Instant Goat's Milk is The Honest Kitchen’s very own formulation of natural goat’s milk plus probiotics and digestive enzymes, designed to nourish and nurture cats and dogs. It’s ideal for growing puppies and general immune support at the gut level. Pro Bloom is human-grade and made in the USA with milk from pasture-raised, free-ranging goats. Best of all, it's free from by-products, preservatives and GMO-ingredients. Pro Bloom can be served alone as a nourishing drink, poured on kibble for added moisture, or used to hydrate Honest Kitchen food.
- Shelf-stable, instant goat’s milk is 100% human-grade and made with digestive enzymes and probiotics.
- Pasture-raised, free-ranging goat’s milk is sourced from the Pacific Northwest.
- Can be served alone as a nourishing drink, poured on kibble for added moisture, or used to hydrate Honest Kitchen food.
- Contains 5 billion active probiotic cultures and is ideal for rehabilitation, digestive issues, and general immune support at the gut level for growing puppies and kittens.
- Made in the USA without by-products, preservatives or GMO ingredients.
Dehydrated Goat's Milk, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Product, Dried Trichoderma Reesei Fermentation Product, Dried Pineapple Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Rhamnosus Fermentation Product, Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product.
3330 kcal/kg; 12 kcal/1/2 tbsp, 12 kcal/packet
|CRUDE PROTEIN||35.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||1.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||0.5% max|
|TOTAL MICROORGANISMS||160 Billion CFU/lb min|
The Honest Kitchen Goat’s Milk with Probiotics is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Can be served daily or as desired.
How to Make:
Mix Goat’s Milk powder with warm water and stir briskly. Small lumps are normal. Allow to cool if needed.
|Weight of Dog||Powder (tbsp)||Water (8 oz cup)|
|1 - 25 LBS||1/2||1/4|
|26 - 50 LBS||1||1/2|
|51 - 75 LBS||1 1/2||1|
|76 - 100 LBS||2||1 1/4|
Canister makes approximately 30 servings for a 25-lb dog or cat. Adjust accordingly to your pet’s weight.
Packets: Mix 1 packet of Goat’s Milk powder with 1/4 cup of warm water and stir briskly. Small lumps are normal. Allow to cool if needed. Packet makes 1 serving for a 25 lb dog. Adjust accordingly for your pet’s weight.