Nulo Can Dog Chicken, Carrots, Peas 13oz
**Available for pick-up in-store only, order will not ship if added to cart**
Make nutrition fun again for your favorite pup. Mix it up with this grain-free chicken, carrots & peas recipe giving them a healthy combination of protein and vegetables in every serving. Use as the primary diet for your favorite four-legged friend or as a ‘special’ topper for dry kibble recipes.
- A grain-free formula that contains chicken as it's first ingredient
- Contains pure probiotic strains to aid in proper digestion
- Calcium and phosphorus help your dog maintain strong bones while wholesome vegetables and fruits support optimal immune health
- Amino acids to support lean muscle mass and a healthy heart
- Made with added essential vitamins like D, B12 and vitamin A
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Carrots, Peas, Ground Flaxseed, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Agar-Agar, Salt, Choline Chloride, Natural Flavor, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Sodium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cobalt Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.Caloric Content
1,256 kcal/kg, 462 kcal/can
|CRUDE PROTEIN||10.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||8.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||1.0% max|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||1.00% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||0.1% min|
The amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment, and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean fresh water.
Adult: Feed 3/4 to 1 can per 15 lbs of body weight per day.
Combination Feeding: Reduce dry by ⅓ cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.