Nulo Can Puppy Chicken, Salmon, Lentil 13oz
**Available for pick-up in-store only, order will not ship if added to cart**
Give your puppy the nourishment she needs with Nulo Freestyle Chicken, Salmon and Lentils Recipe Puppy Canned Dog Food! This grain-free recipe is made with real chicken, chicken broth, salmon broth, chicken liver, salmon and lentils listed as the top five ingredients! This delicious low-glycemic wet dog food is made without corn, wheat or soy and has all the animal-based protein puppies need to fuel and nourish their growing muscles and ensure a happy, playful life! Use this tasty recipe as a primary diet for your precious pup or as a tasty topper with her favorite kibble!
- Made with real chicken, chicken broth, salmon broth, chicken liver, salmon and lentils listed as the top ingredients.
- Balanced levels of calcium and phosphorus support strong bones and teeth, while antioxidants like cranberries and blueberries support a healthy immune system.
- Contains guaranteed levels of DHA from salmon oil to support cognitive development in growing puppies.
- Low-glycemic and specially made free of grains, corn, wheat or soy for pups with food sensitivities.
- Every Nulo recipe is proudly made in the United States with the health and well-being of your canine companion as their number one priority.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Salmon Broth, Chicken Liver, Salmon, Lentils, Peas, Chickpeas, Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Pumpkin, Cranberries, Blueberries, Salt, Choline Chloride, Agar-Agar, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Sodium Carbonate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract.Caloric Content
1,093 kcal/kg, 402 kcal/can
|CRUDE PROTEIN||9.5% min|
|CRUDE FAT||5.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||1.0% max|
|DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA)||0.05% mi|
|Weight of Dog||Daily Feeding|
|TOY (2-12 LBS)||1/2 - 1 can|
|SMALL (12-25 LBS)||1 - 1 3/4 cans|
|MEDIUM (26-50 LBS)||1 3/4 - 2 3/4 cans|
|LARGE (51-70 LBS)||2 3/4 - 3 1/2 cans|
|OVER 70 LBS||Add 1/2 can for each additional 10 lbs|
Puppy: Up to 11 weeks of age, feed as much as your puppy will eat in 3 or 4 feedings per day. 11 to 26 weeks of age, feed 3/4 to 1 can for every 5 pounds of body weight per day. 26-52 weeks of age, feed 1/2 to 3/4 can for every 5 pounds of body weight per day.
Adult: Feed 1 to 1/4 can for every 15 pounds of body weight per day.
Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3 times the normal adult amount.
Combination Feeding: For combination feeding, reduce dry food by 1/3 cup for every 6-oz of wet food.
The amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment, and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh-water.