Orijen 6 Fish Dog
|Availability:||Out of stock|
**Available for pick-up in-store only, order will not ship if added to cart**
Sustainable and wild-caught, these six fresh, whole, saltwater fish are plucked from pristine, icy waters and whisked right to our kitchen. This nutrient-dense, flavorful recipe is loaded with protein and complemented with fresh produce and botanicals, creating a distinct, tasty food that dogs love.
- An unmatched diversity of fresh, whole, and wild-caught fish from New England's cold Atlantic waters
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 20% carbohydrates to nourish dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- A full 2/3 of our fish is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh whole fish (including meat, organs, and bones) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive - only zinc and copper are added
- These dried fish are specially prepared at 200 Degree F from fresh, whole, wild-caught fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters
Whole Atlantic mackerel, whole Atlantic herring, monkfish, acadian redfish, flounder, whole silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, sunflower oil, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, cod meal, pollock meal, safflower oil, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, lentil fiber, natural cod flavor, whole chickpeas, pollock oil, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, D-calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 38 % Crude fat (min.) 18 % Crude fiber (max.) 4 % Moisture (max.) 12 % DHA (min.) 0.7 % EPA (min.) 0.4 % Calcium (min.) 1.6 % Phosphorus (min.) 1.3 % Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.1 % Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1.8 % Glucosamine* (min.) 300 mg/kg Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 300 mg/kg Total Microorganisms* (min.) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei) 100MM CFU/lb
Your dog is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age, and activity. That's why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available.