Champion Foods Orijen Original
**Available for pick-up in-store only, order will not ship if added to cart**
Rich in protein and free of any grains or plant protein concentrates, ORIJEN Original features unmatched inclusions of free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs. Mother Nature did it best, and they're following her lead with this nutrient-dense, delicious, ancestral diet that dogs are evolved to eat.
- From Dachshunds to Great Danes, all dogs possess a biological need for a diet rich and varied in fresh whole animal ingredients
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 20% carbohydrates to nourish dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of the meats are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein
- Unmatched by any other food, 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, cartilage and bones plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, Atlantic flounder, whole eggs, whole Atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole Atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, chicken necks, chicken kidney, chicken fat, lentil fiber, pollock oil, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, natural chicken flavor, whole chickpeas, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), sea salt, freeze-dried chicken liver, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 38 % Crude fat (min.) 18 % Crude fiber (max.) 4 % Moisture (max.) 12 % DHA (min.) 0.2 % EPA (min.) 0.2 % Calcium (min.) 1.4 % Phosphorus (min.) 1 % Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 3 % Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.8 % Glucosamine* (min.) 600 mg/kg Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 600 mg/kg Total Microorganisms* (min.) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei) 100MM CFU/lb *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Your dog is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age, and activity. That's why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available.