Champion Foods Orijen Puppy
**Available for pick-up in-store only, order will not ship if added to cart**
Puppies thrive on a diet rich in proteins and fats, from an array of meats. ORIJEN Puppy is brimming with richly nourishing, fresh meats, including free-run chicken and turkey, whole, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs, to fuel their growing bodies with optimum nutrition and delicious flavor.
- All puppies require a diet rich in proteins and fats from a variety of fresh whole meets to fully support their rapid growth and development
- 38% richly nourishing protein and 16% carbohydrates to nourish medium and small breed puppies according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of the meats are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein
- Unmatched by any other food, 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, cartilage and bones plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your puppy needs
- Infusions of freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for the fussiest puppies
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, yellowtail flounder, whole eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated turkey liver, whole green peas, whole navy beans, red lentils, chicken necks, chicken kidney, chicken fat, pinto beans, chickpeas, green lentils, natural chicken flavor, lentil fiber, herring oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, dried kelp, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 38 % Crude fat (min.) 20 % Crude fiber (max.) 6 % Moisture (max.) 12 % Calcium (min.) 1.2 % Phosphorus (min.) 0.9 % Omega-6 / 3 (min.) 3.5 % / 0.8 % DHA / EPA (min.) 0.2 % / 0.2 % Glucosamine (min.) 700 mg/kg Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 600 mg/kg
Your puppy is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age and activity. That's why we suggest starting with the featured guidelines, and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available.