Orijen Regional Red Cat
**Available for pick-up in-store only, order will not ship if added to cart**
With an unmatched diversity of red meats, this recipe is packed with protein in rich WholePrey ratios that mirror the evolutionary diet your cat is meant to eat. Loaded with ranch-raised beef, wild boar, bison, grass-fed lamb, and Yorkshire pork, Regional Red nourishes your cat completely while offering a savory, delicious flavor that they'll love.
- Our Biologically Appropriate philosophy is simple: Mirror the quantity, freshness and variety of meats your cat is evolved to eat
- Brimming with 40% richly nourishing protein and 17% carbohydrates to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- A full 2/3 of our meat is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meats (including muscle meat, organs, cartilage and bones) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive - only zinc is added
- Our dried meats are specially prepared at 200 Degree F from fresh meats to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for picky cats
Deboned beef, deboned wild boar, deboned goat, deboned lamb, lamb liver, beef liver, beef tripe, wild boar liver, deboned mutton, beef heart, whole atlantic mackerel, deboned pork, goat meal, beef meal, lamb meal, mackerel meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, beef kidney, pork liver, mutton meal, cod meal, beef fat, herring meal, natural pork flavor, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, pork heart, pork kidney, pollock oil, lamb tripe, lentil fiber, wild boar cartilage, beef cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, carrots, apples, pears, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried beef tripe, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried lamb tripe, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, thiamine mononitrate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 40 % Crude fat (min.) 20 % Crude ash (max.) 10 % Crude fiber (max.) 3 % Moisture (max.) 10 % Calcium (min.) 1.9 % Phosphorus (min.) 1.4 % Magnesium (min.) 0.1 % Taurine (min.) 0.2 % DHA (min.) 0.45 % EPA (min.) 0.25 % Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2 % Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1.2 % Total Microorganisms* (min.) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei) 100MM CFU/lb
Your cat or kitten is unique and her feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age, and activity. That's why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available.