Champion Foods Orijen Senior
|Availability:||Out of stock|
**Available for pick-up in-store only, order will not ship if added to cart**
Senior dogs need a diet that's rich in meat and protein to promote lean muscle mass and a healthy body weight. With this delicious blend of free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs, you can trust that your dog is getting the proper nutrition, along with a savory flavor that they'll love.
- Senior dogs are best fed a diet rich in protein to promote lean muscle mass
- With 38% richly nourishing protein to nourish dogs according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of the meats are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein
- Unmatched by any other food, 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, cartilage and bones plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for the fussiest eaters
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, atlantic flounder, whole eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, whole dehydrated chicken liver, whole dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, chicken necks, chicken kidney, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, dried pumpkin, natural chicken flavor, pollock oil, chicken fat, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), freeze-dried chicken liver, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds. copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 38 % Crude fat (min.) 15 % Crude fiber (max.) 8 % Moisture (max.) 12 % DHA (min.) 0.2 % EPA (min.) 0.2 % Calcium (min.) 1.4 % Phosphorus (min.) 1.0 % Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 3 % Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.8 % Glucosamine* (min.) 600 mg/kg Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 1000 mg/kg Total Microorganisms* (min.) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei) 100MM CFU/lb
Your dog is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age and activity. That's why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available.