Orijen Small Breed
**Item available for pick-up in-store only. Item will not ship**
Help your pet thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that nourish as nature intended. Your small-breed dog has certain nutritional needs and requires a Biologically Appropriate diet in order to thrive. ORIJEN® Small Breed recipe is made specifically for smaller dogs, with nourishing protein and nutrients packed into a unique kibble shape that is easier for them to eat. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, ORIJEN dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. The result is a diet for your small canine companion that is beyond comparison.
Nourish As Nature Intended
- Protein-rich food to support higher energy needs and balanced nutrition to help maintain a healthy weight
- 85% quality poultry and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw** protein including poultry and fish
- Lutein-enriched eggs helps to support healthy eyes throughout your dog’s life
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
Deboned turkey, deboned chicken, quail, eggs, whole blue whiting, whole Atlantic mackerel, turkey liver, chicken liver, turkey heart, chicken heart, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green lentils, chicken fat, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, pea starch, natural chicken flavor, pollock oil, turkey cartilage, chicken cartilage, freeze-dried chicken liver, New Zealand green mussels, whole cranberries, whole pumpkin, collard greens, carrots, apples, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, salt, mixed tocopherols (preservative), thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory, turmeric, sarsaparilla, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3940 kcal/kg, 473 kcal/ 8 oz fl cup, Calories distributed to support peak conditioning with 39% from protein, 20% from carbohydrates, and 41% from fat
ORIJEN Small Breed recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)38%
- Crude fat (min.)18%
- Crude fiber (max.)4%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)18%
- Sugars (max.)1.3%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.3%
- Phosphorus (min.)1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.5%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2%
- Glucosamine* (min.)800mg/kg
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.