Stella & Chewy’s Savory Salmon & Cod Meal Mixer
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Kickstart your canine’s kibble with Stella & Chewy's Savory Salmon & Cod Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper. Delivering a boost of nutrition and yummy flavor, it’s an easy way to pack your pooch’s diet with nutrients, probiotics and antioxidants. Based on the philosophy that pets thrive on the same diet they would eat in the wild, this recipe gives your dog what she naturally craves, and is made from 95% wild-caught salmon and cod including organs and bone, plus 100% organic fruits and vegetables—offering the benefits of raw food nutrition with the convenience of freeze-dried preparation. And to ensure the highest quality, each batch is made with care in Stella & Chewy’s own U.S. kitchen.
- Made with wild-caught salmon and wild-caught cod along with 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Real raw nutrition in the convenience of freeze-dried nuggets; can be served as a complete meal or mixed with dry kibble to add variety with a nutritious boost and help entice a picky eater.
- Formulated to mimic a canine’s natural diet; never contains grains, gluten, fillers, artificial preservatives or colorings.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is enhanced with probiotics to aid in healthy digestion—perfect for the pup with a sensitive stomach.
- Proudly made in the USA with ingredients responsibly sourced from trusted and reputable suppliers.
Ground Salmon With Bones, Ground Cod With Bones, Cod Liver Oil, Pumpkin Seed, Organic Cranberries, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Beets, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Blueberries, Fenugreek Seed, Potassium Chloride, Tocopherols (Preservative), Sodium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid.
3,953 kcal/kg, 45 kcal/ 1/4 cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||50.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||22.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||5.0% max|
|MICROORGANISMS||50,000,000 CFU/oz min|
Simply fill a 1/4 c. measuring cup, mix with other food you may be feeding, and serve. Meal Mixers can be fed to your pet dry or rehydrated by adding 2 tablespoons of cool or warm water per 1/4 cup of food.
Your pet will love the added taste and can be confident about the added nutrition Meal Mixers delivers. We recommend the following portions based on the size of your dog:
|Dog's Weight||Number of 1/4 Cup Scoops per Day (when mixed with other food*)|
|SMALL DOGS (UP TO 20 LBS.)||1 Scoop per Day|
|MEDIUM DOGS ( 21-40 LBS.)||2 Scoops per Day|
|LARGE DOGS (OVER 40 LBS.)||3+ Scoops per Day|
*Reduce other food portions accordingly to avoid overfeeding
Slowly mix with current diet for the first 7 - 10 days, increasing the amount of Stella & Chewy's while decreasing the amount of the other food.