Stella & Chewy's Dog Food - Surf & Turf Patties
Give your dog what he naturally craves with Stella & Chewy's Surf 'N Turf Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food. Based on the philosophy that dogs thrive on the same diet they would eat in the wild, this all-natural recipe makes it easy to feed your best friend only the good stuff. Made from sustainably-sourced ingredients and raw protein, this recipe starts with 95% grass-fed beef, organs and bone, along with wild-caught salmon and 100% certified-organic fruits and vegetables—offering the benefits of raw food nutrition with the convenience of freeze-dried preparation. And to ensure the highest quality, each batch is made with care in Stella & Chewy’s own U.S. kitchen.
- Made with grass-fed beef raised without hormones or antibiotics and wild-caught salmon, along with 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Real raw nutrition in the convenience of freeze-dried patties; serve as is or rehydrate by adding water.
- Formulated to mimic a canine’s natural diet; never contains grains, gluten, fillers, artificial preservatives or colorings.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is enhanced with probiotics to aid in healthy digestion—perfect for the pup with a sensitive stomach.
- Proudly made in the USA with ingredients responsibly sourced from trusted and reputable suppliers.
Stella & Chewy's products must always remain raw when feeding. Please do not cook, heat, or microwave the products. If rehydrating, use cool or warm (never hot) water.
Please note patty count per bag may vary slightly due to the product being filled by weight.
Beef, Whole Ground Salmon, Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Beef Bone, Pumpkin Seed, Organic Cranberries, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Beets, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Blueberries, Fenugreek Seed, Potassium Chloride, Dried Kelp, Sodium Phosphate, Tocopherols (Preservative), Choline Chloride, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid.
5,140 kcal/kg, 58 kcal/patty
|CRUDE PROTEIN||45.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||34.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||5.0% max|
|MICROORGANISMS||50,000,000 CFU/lb min|
Serve as is or rehydrate by adding cool or warm water. If your dog does not drink plenty of water at mealtime, we recommend rehydrating. To rehydrate, crumble and add 1/4 cup of water for every two patties. When feeding dry, always make sure your dog drinks ample fresh water at mealtime.
The table below shows the number of patties to feed each day based on a pet's weight. Please note these are guidelines, and individual requirements can vary by +/-50% based on your pet's activity level, metabolism, age, general health and other factors.
|Weight (lbs)||Adult # of patties per day|
|UP TO 5 LBS||2|
|5 TO 10 LBS||3 1/2|
|11 TO 15 LBS||5|
|16 TO 20 LBS||6|
|21 TO 40 LBS||10 1/2|
|41 TO 60 LBS||14|
|61 TO 80 LBS||18|
|81 TO 100 LBS||21|
Introduce by slowly mixing with your pet's current diet, over the course of 7 - 10 days. Timeframes can be adjust as needed.
- Days 1 - 3 : 25% Stella & Chewy's + 75% previous diet
- Days 4 - 6: 50% Stella & Chewy's + 50% previous diet
- Days 7 - 9: 75% Stella & Chewy's + 25% previous diet
- Day 10: 100% Stella & Chewy's