Vet's Best Hot Spot Spray 8oz
Quickly relieve Rover’s red, raw or inflamed skin with Vet's Best Hot Spot Spray for Dogs. This fast-acting spray is veterinarian formulated with a key blend of natural plant-based ingredients without any steroids. It includes non-stinging and alcohol-free tea tree oil, aloe vera and chamomile. This hot spot spray for dogs is designed to provide your pupper with immediate relief by quickly soothing itchy, dry or irritated skin. It is made in the USA from domestic and imported ingredients and will not affect topical flea and tick treatments.
- Fast-acting hot spot relief spray for your dog.
- Designed to quickly soothe itchy, dry and irritated skin.
- Veterinarian formulated with tea tree oil, aloe vera and chamomile.
- Crafted to be effective against seasonal allergies and environmental irritants.
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported ingredients.
Avoid contact with eyes. Not recommended for use on cats or nursing/pregnant dogs.
Tea Tree Oil, Chamomile and Aloe Vera.
Spray directly onto raw, irritated hot spots. Repeat 1-4 times daily as needed. If your dog suffers from flea allergies, spray entire body daily or as needed.