Whimzee Veggie Sausage
Get the mouthwatering flavor of sausage in the vegetarian form of WHIMZEES Veggie Sausage Dental Dog Treats. Totally edible and easily digestible, these all-natural treats help to freshen breath and reduce buildup on your dog’s teeth. They’re free of gluten so it’s a great solution for dogs with sensitivities, and they’re made with natural ingredients, including clove bud oil for oral benefits. Dental hygiene is as important for dogs as it is for humans, and Whimzees dog treats make it easy for dogs to clean their own teeth.
- Sausage-flavored vegetarian dental treat is a healthy option for dogs with gluten intolerance or food sensitivities.
- Ensures proper blood flow through the gums and prevents bad breath and tartar buildup.
- Textures allows the teeth to easily grip and chew, with grooves that get in between the smaller spaces.
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fiber to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat.
Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months. Not suitable for dogs under 5 lbs in weight. As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog. Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children.
Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Dried Yeast, Malt Extract, Sweet Lupin Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Paprika Extract, Clove Bud Oil.
X-Small: 22 kcal/piece
Small: 44 kcal/treat
Medium: 88 kcal/treat
Large: 176 kcal/treat
X-Large: 353 kcal/treat
|CRUDE PROTEIN||1.1% (min)|
|CRUDE FAT||2.0% (min)|
|CRUDE FAT||4.3% (max)|
|CRUDE FIBER||13.7% (max)|
|CRUDE ASH||2.4% (max)|
- Recommend one properly sized treat per day
- Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
- Suitable only for dogs between 15 and 25 lb.
- Always have fresh water available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.